Flash Candidate

the internet's answer to the search for a viable presidential candidate

All Discussions Tagged 'election' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flash Phenomenon

Rather than use this power to destroy, why not try to use it to create a positive future... ‘SCARY’ NEW TREND? 500 PARTYING YOUTHS BREAK IN…

Started by Todd Dickerson

1 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Todd Dickerson

How do you get the Flash Candidate on the ballot?

The only answer I can come up with would be volunteer Flash groups for each state. I'm pretty sure you need x amount of signatures by a spe…

1 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Todd Dickerson

So, What Is A 'Presidential Exploratory Committee,' Exactly?

Here's a good article from 03/23/2011 by Jason Linkins over at the Huffington Post As you may have already surmised, the process by which o…

0 Apr 5, 2012

RSS

Videos

Blog Posts

Spread the Word ... Flash Candidate

Posted by Todd Dickerson on October 2, 2012 at 10:03pm 0 Comments

Sincerest apologies for the delay in adding new members to the group. Gmail has been sending the requests to my spam folder. Welcome aboard. 33 Days to the election, one day to the first presidential debates. Has the window closed on our opportunity? Do big money interests win again? Or is there still a chance for something like this to work? I thought back in April, when I created this site, it would take off in a flash. Everyone I talk to doesn't seem to believe in Romney or Obama. I…

Continue

Events

With new technology we have figured out ways to create instant participation, flash mobs, can we extend this new phenomenon to a candidate?

© 2018   Created by Todd Dickerson.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service